Live Independently, But Get Help When You Need It.
The Vector Security® Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) provides peace of mind and protection for you or a loved one. In the event of a medical emergency, PERS calls for help at the push of a button on your medical pendant.
- The PERS system can be worn on your wrist, as a pendant around your neck or on a keychain so help is always accessible.
- When you push the “Help” button, you’ll be immediately connected to a trained Monitoring Center operator any time of day.
- Our system also includes pre-recorded voice messages to remind you of important daily tasks, like taking your medication.
How a Personal Emergency Response System Works
If you or your loved one has a medical condition and live alone, or are left alone for periods of time, Vector Security® can protect your safety with our Personal Emergency Response System. You're never alone when you need help.
Here’s how PERS works:
- Push the “Help” button on your wristband, necklace or keychain.
- Your medical speakerbox is activated.
- A Monitoring Center operator answers your call in a matter of seconds.
- Tell the operator what your emergency is.
- The operator summons the appropriate help and notifies people on your emergency contact list.
To learn more about how PERS can help you live independently, contact a Vector Security® expert now.