More than that, your smartphone can grant you real-time access to your security system from anywhere, so you can respond immediately to security threats, such as break-ins or burglaries.
It can be your strongest security tool, but only if you know how to properly leverage its capabilities. Learn the benefits of using your smartphone to enhance business security.
1. Closely Monitor Business Properties
Monitor your business with ease by pairing your smartphone with smart video surveillance cameras. Using the mobile app, you can keep a close eye on your property to:
- Flag suspicious activity, such as loitering or theft.
- Monitor employee behavior at POS terminals to expose fraudulent behavior or theft.
- Review archived footage to identify perpetrators.
- Schedule recordings whenever an image sensor is triggered.
- View live footage to ensure business as usual.
2. Receive Real-Time Threat Alerts
- A surveillance camera begins recording an event.
- An individual has accessed a restricted area.
- A monitored alarm, image sensor or glass-break detector is triggered.
- A security system setting has been changed.
3. Manage Your Security System from Anywhere
Mobile business solutions give you the freedom to manage and control your security system from any web-enabled device. Using your mobile device, you have the ability to:
- Control smart lights and thermostats to lower energy costs.
- Lock or unlock doors to grant authorized users access to restricted areas.
- Remotely arm or disarm your security system.
- View activity reports to see when doors or stockrooms have been accessed.
With the power to control your security system remotely, your phone is a valuable asset to ensure your business is protected against threats.