Threats to your home go beyond theft and fire. Water pipe bursts and flooding can destroy your property and valuable belongings, while high carbon monoxide levels can create health and safety hazards. Often, these can occur without your being aware, even if you’re at home. That’s why reliable, accurate detection is key to your protection.
Property Damage from Flooding
- Low temperature sensors can be installed in basements, bathrooms, kitchens and other areas of your home where water pipes are present. If the temperature in these areas drops below 45 degrees the sensors let you, and our Monitoring Center operators, know so you can take action to prevent or limit damage.
- Water leak sensors installed in flood-prone areas of your home detect accumulation of water caused by cracked or broken water pipes, loose pipe connections, inadequate drainage or flooding. If excessive water levels are detected, an alarm is triggered to notify you, while a signal is sent to our Monitoring Center so action can be taken right away.
Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Carbon monoxide detectors placed strategically throughout your home warn you of toxic carbon monoxide levels so you can quickly evacuate.
- Monitoring staff is immediately notified so they can contact you or send help if needed.
- Our service includes replacing your detectors every five years so you can be sure you’re always protected.
For a customized solution that fits your needs, contact a Vector Security® expert now.