Web-Based Activity Reports - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a sample report I can view?
Yes. Go to https://webreports.vectorsecurity.com/reports/ and enter:
2. How can I elect to receive my reports online instead of via mail?
Simply return your request card or call your branch sales office and speak with a Web-Based Activity Reports support person.
3. When will I receive my username and password?
You’ll receive your username and password within two weeks of your request. For security purposes, they’ll arrive separately.
4. When are reports available?
Reports are available each non-holiday Monday after 5 pm ET.
5. What should I do if I forget my username and/or password?
Call your branch and speak with a Web-Based Activity Reports support person.
6. Are usernames and passwords case sensitive?
Yes. Please make sure to enter the information exactly the way it was sent to you.
7. How many usernames and passwords can I have?
Currently, you can have one username and password per company or per site.
8. If one of my employees leaves, how can I change my password or add/delete reports?
Call your branch and speak with a Web-Based Activity Reports support person. Your request will be included in the next run.
9. How can I save my data onto my hard drive?
Each report is a text (.txt) file that can be read by any text editor or word processing software. From your browser, choose File/Save As to save the current report to your hard drive.