Burglar, Fire and Carbon Monoxide Solutions
Sounding an Alarm, Sending Help to Your Door.
Burglary and fire are two of the primary threats that can deliver a devastating blow to your business, your assets, your employees and customers. And toxic levels of carbon monoxide can hit with a sneak attack that can send people on your property to the hospital.
When Vector Security® experts meet with you to learn about your security needs, they'll assess your particular risk for burglary, fire and carbon monoxide leaks. Then they'll design a system tailored to your needs. Not a one-size-fits-all system that you have to adapt to, but one that fits you and your operation from the start.
- User-friendly control panels that are easy to operate.
- Wireless keypads and keychains so you can control your alarm system from anywhere inside or near your business.
- Motion sensors, door/window contacts and glassbreak detectors that trigger audible and visual alarms to warn intruders.
- Mobile solutions that let you arm and disarm your system and get notifications on your computer or smartphone.
- Uninterruptible power supplies that ensure continuous monitoring of your security system.
- Cellular back-up that prevents weather or other interference with landlines.
- Award-winning monitoring service so authorities are notified quickly in the event of a break-in.
- Smoke detectors that use photoelectric technology, accurately alerting you to a fire while decreasing instances of false alarms.
- Automatic sprinklers that activate when heat is detected so measures are taken to control the fire even before the fire department arrives.
- Manual pull stations to trigger audible and visual cues that a fire is occurring.
- Duct smoke detectors that shut down air ventilation units to reduce smoke inhalation.
- Carbon monoxide detectors placed strategically throughout your business to warn you of toxic carbon monoxide levels so occupants can quickly evacuate.
- Monitoring Center staff is immediately notified so they can contact you or send help if needed.
- Our service includes replacing your detectors every five years so you can be sure you're always protected.
Contact a Vector Security® expert today.