Welcome to Online Bill Pay!
This site allows you to:
- Pay your current bill;
- View current and archived bills from November 2013 forward;
- View online payments from November 2013 forward;
- Update your billing information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I set up an account to pay my bill online?
Getting started is easy! Just go to our Customer Portal login page and enter a few pieces of information. If you have an invoice handy with your account number on it, that will be helpful.
- What forms of payment may I use?
You may pay your bill using a major credit card or your checking account.
- Is my banking and personal information safe?
Yes, your information is treated in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS), a set of requirements designed to ensure that all companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
- Can I set up recurring payments?
Yes, you can select “Set Up Recurring Payments" on the "Schedule a Payment" page and choose the day that you would like your payment to be made every month.
- Can I view past payments?
Yes, you may view past online payments from November 2013 forward.
- Can I view past bills?
Yes, you may view bills from November 2013 forward.
- How can I access MyVectorSecurity or Total Connect to manage my security system?
If you are a mobile solutions user, just click on either the Alarm.com icon (for MyVectorSecurity users) or the Total Connect icon from bottom left corner of the Online Bill Pay homepage. You'll then be prompted for your usual user name and password.