If you're reading this, you've taken an important step in protecting your home and family. We understand there's a lot of information about home security out there - and it can be confusing - so here are the basics of what you need to know.
How it Works.
Monitored home security systems are different than "local" security systems that merely sound an alarm when an emergency takes place. With a monitored security system, an alarm sounds to warn of the emergency AND a signal is sent to a monitoring center that is staffed 24/7, where operators can dispatch help to your location, whether or not you are present.
Benefits of a Home Security System:
- Peace of Mind - Whether or not you are home, know that your family and property are safe with around the clock monitoring.
- Convenience - Mobile security solutions allow you to control virtually any aspect of your security system from a smart device. You can also get email or text alerts for events you specify.
- Flexibility - In today's busy lifestyle, Vector Security can tailor a security solution that fits your needs, taking into account your and your family's schedules.
- Theft Deterrent - Every 13 seconds, a home intrusion is committed in the U.S. Homes without a security system are 300 times more likely to be targeted.
- Energy Management - Many consumers are opting to bundle home automation solutions with their security. Home automation can increase protection and convenience as well as reduce energy consumption by allowing you to control the lights and thermostats in your home.
- Stay connected - Add video surveillance to your home security system and check in on your kids, pets or elderly parents by accessing live or recorded video anywhere, any time from your smart device.
Ready to order? Great! But before we get started, a couple important things you should know:
- If you close your browser or use your "back" button at any time during the ordering process, you'll need to start over. So be sure you’re ready to complete the entire process once you get started.
- You'll be asked to enter the address of the property you want to protect. Please make sure you are the homeowner of the property.
Let's do it! Here's an overview of what you can expect during the ordering process:
- View and select a home security package that’s right for you, once we verify your zip code and address for the home you wish to protect.
- Select additional add-on options to further expand your selected home security system (if applicable).
- Sign an online contract that includes a credit pre-screening.
- Safely and securely pay any applicable fees associated with your order.
- Expect a call from us within 1 business day to schedule an installation.
That's it! It really is that easy!