Performance-driven solutions, including physical security, network security, PCI compliance and central station monitoring for North American multi-site businesses
COMPLETE BUSINESS SECURITY COVERAGE FOR YOUR NORTH AMERICAN OPERATIONS
Some of the biggest North American multi-site businesses, including many Fortune Global 500 companies, trust Vector Security Networks for their security needs. That’s because our consultants get to know your business, then create intelligent security solutions that support your strategies and objectives.
With an eye towards the future – and to maximize your security investment – we custom tailor a solution that grows with you, even if there are shifts in the marketplace, and especially if you expand operations from the U.S. into Canada or vice versa.
Our award-winning enterprise-wide security solutions include:
- Monitored intrusion and fire alarms – We'll design and install your alarm system to maximize protection while meeting local jurisdiction requirements.
- IP video surveillance and analytics – View live video and analyze clips to gain insights into customer and employee behavior. Automate people counting and other functions with advanced analytics.
- Mobile solutions – Manage your security system from your computer or mobile device.
- Energy management – Conserve energy and save money by controlling lights, thermostats and locks.
- Access control – From keyless and telephone entry systems to smart cards and biometrics, we offer single-door solutions as well as network-based and multi-user, multi-site systems.
- Environmental monitoring – Receive alerts and reports for a range of critical events, including temperature and refrigeration issues, water leaks, and equipment failure.
- Robbery notification system – Silent panic buttons and bill traps that can be kept in cash drawers.
- Jurisdictional compliance & permit management – Permit monitoring and management, licensing, alarm registration, inspection and testing, restrictive response laws. Our Compliance Department monitors and manages permit requirements; installation and monitoring licensing; alarm registration and restrictive response laws; as well as other issues that impact national retailers with stores in multiple states or provinces and jurisdictions.
- Award-winning, dedicated monitoring center to serve our multi-site customers 24/7.
- Project Managers and Regional Installation Managers throughout North America to install and support customized security solutions.
- InSite alarm management – Online reporting tool that allows day-to day monitoring and management of your company’s security system.