Single point of contact, white-glove approach to service and installation that drives customer experiences.
At Vector Security Networks, customer relationships are at the heart of what we do. We earn your trust by listening, advocating and following through on our promises.
To ensure you receive the best service possible, we have developed a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program that uses a tailored approach to establishing and maintaining unique performance guidelines for each customer.
Our CRM program involves five key steps to assess and assure service quality:
- Account planning
- Customer collaboration
- Customer relationship planning
- Relationship maintenance
Additionally, our National Service Center, which operates 24/7/365, ensures that every installation and service provided exceeds your expectations, whether it’s answering a basic question or assisting with remote or on-site technical support of any loss prevention device.
RetaiLAN Professional Services
Vector Security Networks’ RetaiLAN solution is a collection of core competencies specifically created to offer our customers a ‘white-glove’ approach to service delivery such as, CPE staging, onsite carrier and network installations, and asset tagging.
From design to deployment and ultimately to customer acceptance, our Service Delivery team has the expertise, determination and sense of urgency to see a service request through from start to finish.
RetaiLAN Features and Benefits:
- Carrier Installation – Onsite carrier installations to confirm enabling technology ahead of network installation
- Vector Security Networks installation – 24×7 onsite, single technician, cost effective professional installation
- CPE Staging & Configuration – Results in Plug n’ Play for CPE while onsite, so our technician can get the job done fast
- Asset Tagging – POS, peripheral, network element tagging
- IP-Camera Installation
- Inside cabling work – Single dispatch, both tasks, saves time and money
- Demarc Extensions
- Store Move/Adds/Changes – New store device installation, store relocations, store closures
- Turn-Key Implementation
- Same Technicians for Install and Troubleshooting
- Single Dispatch Can Complete Many Service Requests
- Documented Process
- All Requests Treated with Sense of Urgency
- Access to over 60,000 technicians in North America alone