Sounding an Alarm, Sending Help to Your Door.
Intrusion and fire are two of the primary threats that can deliver a devastating blow to your business, your assets, your employees and customers.
When Vector Security® Networks experts meet with you to learn about your security needs, they’ll assess your particular risk for intrusion, fire and carbon monoxide leaks. Then they’ll design a system tailored to your needs. Not a one-size-fits-all system that you have to adapt to, but one that fits you and your operation from the start.
Burglar Alarm Solutions
Vector Security Networks can help you protect your business with quality, reliable intrusion alarms from some of the best security equipment manufacturers in the industry. Our experts design and install a cost-effective solution that complies with your local jurisdiction codes and insurance requirements.
Should a break-in occur, the system triggers audible and visual alarms to ward off intruders. And unlike “local” alarms that stop there, our alarms send an emergency signal to our award-winning 24/7 Monitoring Center so operators can notify you and dispatch authorities.
Our intrusion alarms feature:
- User-friendly control panels that are easy to operate
- Wireless keypads and keychains so you can control your alarm system from anywhere inside or near your business
- Motion sensors, door/window contacts and glassbreak detectors that trigger audible and visual alarms to warn intruders
- Mobile solutions that let you arm and disarm your system and get notifications on your computer or smartphone
- Uninterruptible power supplies that ensure continuous monitoring of your security system
- Cellular back-up that prevents weather or other interference with landlines
- Award-winning monitoring service so authorities are notified quickly in the event of a break-in
Fire Alarm Solutions
Rapid response during a fire can make all the difference in saving lives and property. Vector Security Networks helps save you critical seconds with a range of fire protection solutions, each one implemented in a way that’s best for your business.
- Smoke detectors that use photoelectric technology, accurately alerting you to a fire while decreasing instances of false alarms
- Automatic sprinklers that activate when heat is detected so measures are taken to control the fire even before the fire department arrives
- Manual pull stations to trigger audible and visual cues that a fire is occurring
- Duct smoke detectors that shut down air ventilation units to reduce smoke inhalation
If an alarm is triggered, audible and visual alerts notify occupants. And unlike “local” alarms that stop there, our alarms send an emergency signal to our award-winning 24/7 Monitoring Center so operators can immediately dispatch your local fire department.