While many security companies claim the ability to serve multi-site companies with locations across North America, actually doing so successfully takes a unique service model that addresses your complex needs.
- Our National Service Center, which operates 24/7/365, ensures that every installation and service provided exceeds your expectations, whether it’s answering a basic question or assisting with remote or on-site technical support of any loss prevention device.
- Video & Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Support Teams work alongside our national account managers, project managers, installation coordination teams and Technical Service Providers (TSPs) to offer specialized support with the more complex system designs and installation requirements.
- Our Compliance Department monitors and manages permit requirements; installation and monitoring licensing; alarm registration and restrictive response laws; as well as other issues that impact national retailers with stores in multiple states or provinces and jurisdictions.
- Vector Security offers an award-winning dedicated, proprietary Monitoring Center to serve our national accounts customers.
- Our fully-staffed, strategically-located regional offices are ready to quickly address your company's local/regional service or technical support needs.
- Vector Security employs Project Managers and Regional Installation Managers throughout North America to install and support security solutions that are tailored to the needs of our multi-site customers.
- Our Technical Service Partners (TSPs) consist of a network of more than 500 knowledgeable professionals across North America specializing in installation and addressing ongoing service requirements
To learn how Vector Security can custom tailor a security solution unique to your multi-site business, contact us now.