The Vector Security team invites and encourages you to share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section of our blog. To ensure the most value for all readers, the following commenting guidelines have been established.
- Be Respectful of others. Refrain from posting threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harassing, pornographic, hateful or ethnically, racially or otherwise objectionable material.
- Keep it legal. Avoid any material that would contribute to a civil or criminal offense, otherwise violates any law, or which infringes on any intellectual property right.
- Remember it's a public forum. Don't share confidential or proprietary informationabout yourself or others.
- Stay on topic. Spam (i.e. duplicate content, chain letters, etc.), unrelated discussions, solicitations and advertisements detract from the topic at hand.
Note that comments are moderated, and we reserve the right to remove any comments without notice that do not adhere to the above guidelines.
Thank you in advance; we look forward to the conversation!
- The Vector Security Blog Team