Advanced security applications give businesses access to valuable data, smarter analytics and the ability to more readily support strategic initiatives. They also provide improved management and monitoring capabilities that offer added convenience.
However, IP video surveillance, access control systems, mobile solutions and other security advancements, also typically reside on your network. This means they have larger-reaching implications on information technology strategies.
Successful setup requires professionals equipped to build, deploy and support network and physical security systems for optimal performance. With multiple factors in play, this can prove challenging. That’s why we’re here to help!
Business Security Resource Hub
We are excited to announce the launch of this Intelligent Business Security blog to offer insight into customized business security solutions, trends, products and news.
Planned blog posts span six core topics:
- Safety: Technologies, pointers and installation tips to keep your business secure and employees safe.
- Tradition: Lessons learned and best practices drawn from more than 40 years in the industry.
- Innovation: Deep dives into industry trends so that you can prepare your business for the future, and remain at the cusp of innovation.
- Partner: Vendor selection and installation considerations.
- Convenience: Thoughts on how security technologies can simplify everyday business operations.
- Quality: Insight on technologies, manufacturers and service levels to ensure your network and security systems are crafted for peak performance.
We hope to be a resource as you plan for and manage your business security systems. Let us know in the comments if there are specific topics you’d like to see us cover.
Photo Credit: https://flic.kr/p/7yuVm8 (source: IDenticardImages)