Some of the biggest names in U.S. and Canadian retail, including many Fortune Global 500 companies, trust Vector Security® with their multi-site, enterprise-wide security needs. They include North American retailers of every sort, from luxury purveyors to those with mass-market appeal. And why do they all rely on Vector Security? Because our unique service model allows us to become an integrated partner that consistently delivers performance-driven solutions.
At Vector Security, we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-all” security systems. Our consultants get to know your business and security needs intimately, creating intelligent solutions that support your strategies and objectives. With an eye towards the future – and to maximize your security investment – we custom tailor a security solution that grows with you, even if there are shifts in the marketplace, and especially if you expand operations from the U.S. into Canada or from Canada into the U.S.
A hallmark of our operation is the Vector Security National Service Center. It serves North American customers as a single point of dispatch for installation, project management, service and maintenance…meaning quick reactions to your security needs, with consistently high quality.
Our award-winning enterprise-wide security solutions include:
- Monitored burglar, fire and carbon monoxide alarms save you precious time in an emergency. Our security experts work with you to design and install your alarm system and map out placement of each alarm to maximize your protection while meeting local jurisdiction requirements.
- Video surveillance allows you to view live video, access archived clips, control your cameras remotely, enable motion-triggered settings, analyze video for operational efficiency and in-store customer behavior.
- Mobile solutions allow you to manage your security system from your computer or smartphone. Arm and disarm your system, create automatic arming schedules, view activity reports, monitor video of your property.
- Energy management solutions help you conserve energy and save money by controlling lights, thermostats and locks remotely.
- Access control systems tell you who’s going in and out of your property. From keyless and telephone entry systems to smart cards and biometrics, we offer single-door solutions as well as network-based and multi-user, multi-site systems.
- Environmental hazard monitoring warns you of potential water pipe bursts, flooding and temperatures that reach below 45 degrees Fahrenheit/7 degrees Celsius.
- Electronic article surveillance (EAS) stops theft right when it happens with sensors affixed to merchandise. Our flexible approach to EAS allows you to determine which technologies work for your company and provides the ability to monitor daily activity.
- Robbery notification system increases your chances of recovering stolen cash and merchandise with silent panic buttons that can be triggered discreetly and bill traps that can be kept in cash drawers.
- Back-up cellular/radio service ensures continuous monitoring of your security system even if standard telephone service is interrupted.
- Jurisdictional compliance & permit management maximizes your operating efficiencies by letting us handle permit requirement monitoring and management; installation and monitoring licensing, alarm registration; inspection and testing; and restrictive response laws, as well as other issues that impact businesses with sites in many states and jurisdictions.
- InSite alarm management tool is our online reporting tool that allows day-to day monitoring and management of your company’s security system.