When you see a Vector Security® sign in the front yard of a home, that’s a sign of smart security. That’s because we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-all” security systems. What’s right for one customer may not be right for you. So we create a security solution tailored to fit your needs.
We know the right questions to ask. We listen. Then we design the right combination of products and services that provide the most dependable, convenient security solution for you.
And if your needs change, we’ll be there to make sure your system is still a perfect fit...whatever your stage of life. Starting off single, becoming a couple, growing into a family, becoming empty nesters...Vector Security protects you at every step.
Customized protection for every age. Every stage. From small homes to large estates, with budgets and lifestyles to match. That’s intelligent security.
Lifestyles, Life Stages
Though each of us has a lifestyle that is uniquely our own, many of us fall into general situations and life stages with some common needs. Recognize yourself in one of the life stages below? If so, click to learn more about security solutions that can offer you protection and convenience. Remember, though—each is just a starting point to a system tailored for you, your home and your budget.
• Single: You live alone, are career-oriented and are frequently away from home. Learn more.
• Couple: It’s just the two of you. You work during the day, you may have pets, and are often away from home. Learn more.
• Family with kids: Whether you’re one parent or two, have one child or more, a family means more robust security needs. Learn more.
• Empty nester: Your kids are grown and living on their own, though grandkids may be part of your life. You may be retired, or still active in your career, and home is your haven. Learn more.
• Senior couple: You’re still active, though your health and security are increasingly on your mind. You may have moved in with your children, or are still living at home. Learn more.
• Senior living alone: Your security and health are greater concerns than ever before—both for you and your children. You value independence, but want the peace-of-mind of knowing your home is protected, and you can call for help in case of emergency. Learn more.